Download Free Yoast SEO Premium v9.6.1. Yoast SEO v9.6.1 is one of the best premium WordPress SEO plugins. that helps you a lot to get more visitors from Google, Bing, Social media & too many other ways. it Attracts more visitors easily. This WordPress SEO plugin focus keywords are the keywords that you’d like your post or page to rank for in the search results. The Yoast SEO plugin rolls everything for the search bots. it super easy to crawl for every site and easy to find everything.
Download Free Yoast SEO Premium v9.6.1
Yoast SEO Premium Changelog
9.6.1 February 12th, 2019
- Fixes a bug however translations would be rendered incorrectly.
9.6.0 Release Date: February 12th, 2019
- we have currently had enough input to start preparing for the release of the improved analysis for next version.
- Removes the option for users to enable beta testing for new installations.
- When the feature is disabled, after that it will disappear. the ability to re-enable.
- Removes schema (JSON+LD) output from 404 pages.
- Improves the Google Search Console table accessibility.removed a duplicate button.
- Improves the code to better comply with the coding standards.
- Fixed a bug for instance an empty feed would be available for non-existing pages.
- Prevents from
vendor_prefix/j4mie/idiorm/demo.phpbeing included in the release.
- In addition to the helping improves our open source that content analysis library.
- Similarly, we improve the redirecting when creating redirects in the search console overview.
9.5.0 Release Date: January 22nd, 2019
- Completed the readability analysis for Swedish by adding the words, sentence beginnings, and passive voice assessments.
- in Conclusion, we Improve the transition word assessment for German users.
- Fixes a bug where the Ryte the Ryte feature has been disabled.
- Fixed a bug, however, ‘Show archives for authors without posts in search results?’. after that disabled in the search appearance settings.
- Fixes a bug where the front page would have been shown in the page sitemap link.
- Fix a bug where errors would be thrown in the classic editor when Gutenberg assets were enqueued without Gutenberg being active.
- Fixed a bug where the editor however not be loaded after that clicking the ‘edit’ button for a child page in the page overview.